- Development of a highly loaded geo-distributed technology platform with microservice architecture;
- Providing low-latency (maximum RTT emissions of no more than 100 microseconds with incoming traffic up to 50,000 rps);
- Technical debt management;
- Decomposition of epics and task scheduling in Jira;
- Architectural solutions review and cross-team code review;
- Team development and increasing its efficiency;
- Conducting interviews and onboarding new employees;
- Writing code in C++, Go and Python.
- Professional knowledge of C++ at least 14th standard;
- Knowledge of modern design patterns of multicomponent systems;
- Experience in designing and developing distributed and high-load systems;
- Experience in asynchronous and multithreaded programming;
- Commercial software development experience of at least 7 years;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience using relational databases;
- Experience using Git;
- The level of English Intermediate or higher (you will have to lead an international team).
Will be a plus
- Understanding the mechanisms of exchange trading, including futures and options trading;
- Python and Go programming experience;
- Network traffic analysis skills.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.