- Development and support of automated testing scripts (Python + PyTest);
- Support for CI builds (Jenkins);
- System analysis and comprehensive quality control of software;
- Preparation of test documentation, writing test cases and bug reports;
- Analysis of automated testing reports;
- Training manual testers to use automation tools;
- Working in a product team together with PO, developers and manual QA.
- Work experience as a QA automation specialist for at least 2 years;
- Confident knowledge of QA methodologies, processes and tools;
- Knowledge of Python to the extent necessary to write autotests;
- Basic knowledge of OOP principles and PageObject pattern;
- Understanding how client-server interaction works;
- Experience writing test documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- Understanding the basic principles of HTTP;
- Experience with CI/CD (we use Jenkins, gitlab);
Will be a plus
- Experience with TMS (we use Allure EE);
- Experience with Linux and Docker;
- Work experience in fintech.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.