- QA team management from automators and manual QA;
- Setting up an effective testing process that allows you to deliver features with a high level of quality as quickly as possible;
- Organization of functional, regression, integration, migration and other types of testing;
- Development and review of test documentation, as well as its up-to-date support;
- Team development (development plans/one-to-one);
- Hiring new QA engineers.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, and confident command of test design techniques;
- Understanding how a client-server application works;
- Understanding how HTTP/HTTP2 protocols work;
- Experience in developing autotests in Java from 2 years;
- Experience in testing multicomponent backend systems for at least 3 years;
- Experience as a QA team leader for at least 2 years;
- Basic CI knowledge for pipeline writing (we use Jenkins).
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Linux.
Will be a plus
- Experience with TMS Allure EE (we are using it);
- Experience with Kafka;
- Work experience in fintech;
- Understanding how TCP works.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.