- Development and support of automated testing scenarios in Java;
- Configuring CI;
- Conducting automated and manual testing (distribution 70/30, where 30 is automation);
- Preparation of documentation on microservices;
- Drafting new test scenarios and improving existing test documentation;
- Interaction with a team of developers, analysts, and testers.
- Confident knowledge of QA methodologies, processes, and tools;
- Knowledge of Java programming language;
- REST API testing experience;
- Experience writing test documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- Understanding the life cycle of software products;
- Understanding the basic principles of HTTP, TCP;
- Understanding how a client-server application works;
- Experience in writing autotests in Java for 1.5+ years (we use REST-Assured for API and a self-written client for WebSocket);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- English for reading technical documentation.
Will be a plus
- CI Setup Experience;
- Docker experience;
- Experience with Kibana;
- Experience in testing multi-component, high-load systems;
- Experience in writing your own test framework.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.