- Development and maintenance of high-load server software for Linux OS;
- Development of new product features;
- Development of new network protocols;
- Participation in Code Review.
- Professional knowledge of C++ 17;
- Confident ownership of the STL library;
- Experience in designing and developing distributed and high-load systems;
- Experience in asynchronous and multithreaded programming;
- Experience in developing client-server systems;
- Commercial software development experience of at least 3 years;
- Experience with Linux OS;
- Experience using relational databases;
- Experience using Git;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.