- Design and development of a microservice backend in Go, which in the future will replace the monolith with Ruby-on-Rails;
- Contract development (we use the contract-first approach);
- Writing unit tests;
- Conducting a code review;
- Writing documentation.
- Go – confident possession, Ruby-on-Rails – read code;
- SQL: PostgreSQL, NoSQL: RedisMessage
- bus: Kafka/Rabbit/ZMQ;
- CI/CD: Teamcity / Gitlab CI
- At least 2 years experience in commercial software development;
- Understanding the concept of REST API;
- Working knowledge of git flow;
- Ability to work in a team: listen, be patient, negotiate, help others;
- Willingness to take responsibility for solving business and technical problems.
Will be a plus
- Experience in Ruby on Rails development;
- Experience in designing systems according to business requirements;
- Experience in fintech;
- Practice of application of OpenTracing;
- Commercial or personal experience with blockchain, web3, crypto products.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.