- Promptly respond to alerts;
- Promptly respond to emerging incidents;
- Check emails for those requiring our response;
- Perform duty tasks (granting access, dispatching, configuring monitoring, logs, etc.);
- To help senior system administrators with tasks (roll out the playbook / update the package /etc);
- Accompany test environments;
- Write new Ansible roles.
- Experience in Linux system administration;
- Practical experience with Ansible;
- Experience with containerization (docker, LXC);
- Experience in setting up monitoring systems (Zabbix/Grafana);
- Experience setting up ELK;
- Confident knowledge of the principles of information security.
Will be a plus
- Experience in Linux server administration in HA Internet projects;
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (KVM/Libvirt);
- Experience in setting up and working in Jenkins and GitLab CI/CD.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.