- Accompany test environments;
- Automate software assembly and delivery (CI/CD);
- Configure monitoring and logging;
- Write new Ansible roles.
- Experience in Linux system administration;
- Software assembly skills, knowledge of basic tools (Make/Cmake/gcc/g++/etc), experience in creating deb packages;
- Practical experience with Ansible;
- Experience setting up and working in Jenkins and GitLab CI/CD;
- Experience with containerization (docker, LXC);
- Experience in setting up monitoring systems (Zabbix/Grafana);
- Experience in setting up ELK;
- Confident knowledge of the principles of information security.
Will be a plus
- Experience of Linux server administration in Russian Internet projects;
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (KVM/Libvirt).
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.