- Designing and configuring CI\CD, DevOps processes;
- Integration within the microservice architecture and between systems;
- Development and support of the infrastructure of internal development services;
- Setting up infrastructure and services monitoring;
- Development support (answers to questions, deployments, etc.).
- Experience in Linux system administration;
- Practical experience with Ansible;
- Experience with containerization (docker, LXC);
- Experience in setting up monitoring systems (Zabbix/Grafana);
- Experience in setting up ELK;
- Confident knowledge of the principles of information security.
Will be a plus
- Experience in Linux server administration in HA Internet projects;
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (KVM/Libvirt);
- Experience in setting up and working in Jenkins and GitLab CI/CD.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.