- Collect and analyze large sets of financial and operational data;
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting and budgeting;
- Identify trends and patterns in financial data and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Communicate financial analysis and insights to key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data integrity and accuracy;
- Data visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field;
- Strong data-analytics skills, including experience with Python, financial modeling, and data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi);
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and other data analytics tools;
- Knowledge of Python and its libraries for data analysis such as NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Will be a plus
- CFA/CPA or related certifications;
- Knowledge of the stock market and cryptocurrency;
- BIG3 or BIG4 alumni.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.