- Separating functionality on Go into separate services.
- Design and development of new functionality on Go.
- Contract development (we use the contract-first approach).
- Support and development of new system modules.
- Writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Conducting a code review.
- Writing documentation.
- Confident command of Go.
- The ability to compose SQL queries of medium complexity, the desire to delve deeper into the intricacies of relational DBMS.
- Experience using Docker.
- Knowledge of the basic design patterns of microservices.
- Understanding the REST API concept.
- Git flow skills.
Will be a plus
- Ability to read Java.
- Experience with high-load APIs.
- Experience writing swagger contracts and understanding the principles of spec-first.
- Experience with NoSQL: Redis.
- Experience with Message bus: Kafka.
- Understanding the work of CI/CD: Teamcity / Gitlab CI.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture issues.
- The practice of using OpenTracing.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.