Golang Team Lead
- Managing a team of 6 people: 4 devs + 2 qa-s.
- Mentoring: code review, assistance with finding a technical solution, regular 1-1, etc.
- Solution architecture development (SRS): c4, sequence diagram, use case diagrams, etc.
- Execution control – responsibility for deadlines and decisions.
- Perfect knowledge of Go.
- SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL: Redis.
- Message bus: Kafka/Rabbit/ZMQ.
- CI/CD: Teamcity / Gitlab CI.
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Understanding the REST API concept.
- Git flow skills.
- The ability to clearly express your thoughts to interlocutors with different levels of technical literacy.
- Experience in managing a team of 5 people: mentoring, code review.
- Willingness to take responsibility for solving business and technical problems.
- Experience in working out the architecture of solutions.
Will be a plus
- Node.JS, Java, or Python.
- Experience in fintech.
- The practice of using OpenTracing.
- Commercial or personal experience with blockchain, web3, crypto products.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.