Golang Team Lead
- Technical leadership in a team of 5 people.
- Mentoring: code review, assistance in finding technical solutions for programmers, individual development of programmers.
- Solution architecture development (Arch Vision, Integration Arch, System Design): c4, sequence diagram, use case diagrams, writing swagger and proto contractor.
- Execution control – responsibility for deadlines and decisions.
- Perfect knowledge of Go.
- SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL: Redis.
- Message bus: Kafka/Rabbit/ZMQ.
- CI/CD: Teamcity / Gitlab CI.
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Understanding the REST API concept.
- Git flow skills.
- The ability to clearly express your thoughts to interlocutors with different levels of technical literacy.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 people: mentoring, code review, individual development of employees.
- Willingness to take responsibility for solving business and technical problems.
- Active experience in working out the architecture of solutions.
Will be a plus
- Node.JS, Java or Python.
- Experience in fintech.
- The practice of using OpenTracing.
- Commercial or personal experience with blockchain, web3, crypto products.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.