- Managing a team of technical writers (planning, control, motivation, development, etc.);
- Building processes of interaction with related departments (Customer Success, Product Management, Development);
- Formation of internal standards and approaches for documentation management;
- Participation in the development of external and internal technical documentation;
- Automation of documentation development;
- A review of the documentation developed by the team.
- Experience in developing software documentation in an IT company for at least 5 years;
- Work experience in a leadership position of 2 years or more;
- Knowledge of Asciidoc/Markdown, OpenAPI, Tex/Latex markup;
- Knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate level;
- Basic knowledge of JSON, XML, YAML, HTML;
- Ability to work with Jira, Confluence, Git;
- Linux experience (basic console skills);
- Higher/secondary technical education in the field of IT;
- Sociability, accuracy, responsibility and a desire to learn and develop.
Will be a plus
- Code reading skills in Go, Python, JS languages;
- Understanding the principles of client-server systems;
- Database management skills, the ability to make simple SQL queries;
- Knowledge of RESTful architecture patterns;
- Basic knowledge of UML.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.