- Development of new features (ens, multichain, etc).
- Building custom interface elements and animations.
- Interaction with the team.
- Revision and correction of errors in existing projects.
- iOS development experience of at least 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, UIKit, AutoLayout.
- Experience in developing client-server applications.
- Understanding the patterns and anti-patterns of mobile app design.
- Knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Starscream, WebSocket.
Will be a plus
- Experience in building custom interface elements and animations.
- Experience in developing applications “from scratch”.
- The ability to write fast and working code.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.