- Design and development of a backend for a new product on Go;
- Contract development (we use the contract-first approach);
- Support and development of new system modules;
- Writing unit tests;
- Conducting code-review;
- Writing documentation.
- Confident possession of Go;
- SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- NoSQL: Redis;
- Message bus: Kafka/Rabbit/ZMQ;
- CI/CD: Teamcity / Gitlab CI;
- Experience in commercial software development for at least 5 years;
- Knowledge of the basic design patterns of multicomponent systems;
- Knowledge of microservice architecture issues;
- Understanding the REST API concept;
- Git flow skills;
- The ability to clearly express your thoughts to interlocutors with different levels of technical literacy;
- Ability to work in a team: listen, be patient, negotiate, help others;
- Willingness to take responsibility for solving business and technical problems.
Will be a plus
- Node.JS, Java or Python;
- Experience in designing systems according to business requirements;
- Work experience in fintech;
- The practice of using OpenTracing;
- Commercial or personal experience with blockchain, web3, crypto products.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.