- Conduct functional, integrational, regressional and smoke testing of mobile applications;
- Prepare test data, configure environments for testing work;
- Develop test documentation for new functionality;
- Reproduce errors encountered by users.
- Confident knowledge of QA methodologies, processes and tools;
- Ability to apply test design techniques in practice;
- Skills of working with network sniffers — Fiddler or Charles, as well as collecting and analyzing logs;
- Experience in testing mobile applications (iOS and Android) from 2 years;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Android/iOS platform guidelines;
- Understanding how the HTTP protocol works;
- English for reading technical documentation.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Git (we use gitlab);
- Experience with TMS (we use Allure EE);
- Log monitoring experience (we use Kibana);
- Knowledge of REST API;
- Understanding the CI/CD process (we use gitlab/jenkins).
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.