- Implementation of product features in a multicomponent backend system;
- Work to eliminate technical debt (refactoring, implementation of trading and monitoring tools, separation of monolithic components);
- Bringing tasks to the prod and their support at all stages of the development process;
- Writing unit tests;
- Participation in a cross-team code-review.
- At least 3 years of commercial development experience in Go;
- Good knowledge of Go;
- Ability to apply basic algorithms and data structures in solving problems;
- Ability to work with databases (relational and not only);
- Understanding the REST API concept;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Linux.
Will be a plus
- Ability to collect requirements for tasks
- Java, JS or Python;
- Experience in trading on the stock exchange or working in fintech;
- The practice of using OpenTracing.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.