- Develop new components and modules as part of the project team;
- Support and optimize existing components and modules;
- Take an active part at all stages of product creation, make suggestions for its improvement.
- Knowledge of basic data structures, understanding of algorithms and optimization methods, basic understanding of the representation of information in the memory;
- Knowledge of basic patterns, techniques and methods of system design;
- Basic knowledge about HTTP, WebSocket networks;
- Knowledge in the field of web application security, the main attack vectors and methods of protection against them.
Will be a plus
- Functional programming experience;
- Knowledge of PHP – 5.6 and higher, an additional plus will be experience with Symfony, Laravel, Yii frameworks.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.