- Conduct functional, integration, regression and smoke testing of mobile applications and web site;
- Prepare test data, configure environments for testing work;
- Develop test documentation for new functionality;
- Reproduce errors encountered by users.
- Interest in the field of mobile testing in fintech, the desire to quickly deal with new entities;
- Experience in testing mobile applications for at least 2 years;
- Web testing experience from 1 year;
- Backend testing experience from 1 year;
- Skills of working with network sniffers — Fiddler or Charles, as well as collecting and analyzing logs;
- Knowledge of Android/iOS platform guidelines;
- Understanding how the HTTP protocol works;
- Skills of working with Postman for API testing;
- The ability to understand how the feature works according to the documentation: system requirements, business requirements, swagger etc;
- Design Test Skills;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- English for reading technical documentation.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Git (we use gitlab);
- Experience with TMS (we use Allure EE);
- Log monitoring experience (we use Kibana);
- Understanding the CI/CD process (we use gitlab/jenkins);
- Knowledge of kotlin (our autotests are written on it);
- Experience working with the crypto.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.