- Working with microservice architecture: support and development of new system modules;
- Increase scalability, performance, fault tolerance, and availability of the system;
- Conducting a code review;
- Development of unit tests;
- Assistance in correcting the technical debt of the current solution.
- Go (Node.js will be a plus);
- SQL: MySQL + PostgreSQL;
- NoSQL: Redis or MongoDB;
- Message bus: Kafka/Rabbit/ZMQ;
- CI/CD: Teamcity / Gitlab CI;
- Unit tests: gomock;
- Experience in commercial software development for at least 2 years;
- Understanding the REST API concept;
- Git flow skills;
- The ability to clearly express your thoughts to interlocutors with different levels of technical literacy;
- Ability to work in a team: listen, be patient, negotiate, help others;
- Willingness to take responsibility for solving business and technical problems.
Will be a plus
- Node.JS, Java, or Python;
- Experience with high-load APIs.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.