- Work as part of the Development Support sub-team.
- Analysis of incidents, prompt correction of problems in the code, or telling the devops team what needs to be done on their side.
- Implementation of small and medium-sized features at the request of a business or a team lead.
- Knowledge of Python2 and Python3.
- Experience in writing working services in Python.
- Understanding what the REST API is, the experience of using it. An idea of what other ways to interact between services.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- The ability to write unit tests.
It will be a plus
- Knowledge of Node.js, Go
- Understanding and experience with metrics;
- Understanding how Public Key Cryptography Works;
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.