- Participation in the development of the architecture of a multicomponent backend system (improving stability, working on scalability and performance);
- Designing complex client-server applications (a reasonable choice between a monolith and a microservice. Racing, transactional integrity);
- Participation in system analysis and decomposition of large tasks;
- Work to eliminate technical debt (refactoring, implementation of trading and monitoring tools, separation of monolithic components);
- Writing unit tests;
- Participation in a cross-team code-review.
- Ability to solve complex and atypical tasks independently;
- Good knowledge of Go;
- Good troubleshooting skills in multicomponent systems;
- Knowledge of basic service design patterns;
- At least 5 years of commercial development experience in Go;
- Ability to design contracts;
- Understanding the structure of indexes inside the database;
- Ability to analyze the complexity of queries in the database;
- Knowledge of approaches for parallel processing of external requests (competitive asynchrony, multithreading);
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Linux.
Will be a plus
- Java, JS or Python;
- Experience in trading on the stock exchange or working in fintech;
- The practice of using OpenTracing.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.