- Development and support of automated testing scenarios (Mytest);
- Development and support of a test environment (based on Docker-Compose);
- Testing documentation;
- Detection and registration of faults in the bug tracking system;
- Verification of error correction;
- Interaction with the development team.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of test design methods and their application in practice;
- Python programming experience, knowledge of tools (pytest, tox, allure);
- Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- Ability to articulate and express your thoughts clearly;
- Understanding the life cycle of software products;
- Experience with Linux;
- Work experience as a QA specialist for at least 3 years;
- Understanding the basic principles of HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP.
Will be a plus
- Experience in automated testing using Python (pytest);
- Experience with bug trackers (Jira, Redmine, etc.);
- Experience in working with continuous integration systems (Jenkin, GitLab CI, etc.);
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.);
- Experience in testing multicomponent systems;
- Work experience in Docker.
- Willingness to discuss relocation to Georgia;
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.